safe is safe
High and low voltage cables and medical gas supply lines are kept isolated from each other. A special feature is the space-saving placing of electrical supply elements and medical gas outlets in one aluminium channel, yet keeping them separated from each other. The sockets can be integrated flush in the front without a frame. Simple fitting and maintenance of the electrical components via the removable covers.
The Q100 "intensive" combines restrained form with the level of functionality and robustness required by medical use. Its integrative form with flat surfaces makes it especially easy to clean.
The intensive care units are manufactured under compliance with all relevant standards.
Our quality management plan is certified for medical products in accordance with
- EN ISO 13485:2003 + AC:2009
- Appendix II of the EU directive 93/42/EWG
Specific characteristics of the Q100 "intensive":
- Each unit is delivered ready for connection, completely equipped, wired, piped and individually checked
- Highly flexible thanks to project-specific bespoke production
- Variable feed point, right/left, front/back
- Single and multi-bed supply units
- Front operation
- Individual designs possible:
- Consisting of 1, 2 or 3 supply channels (further channel profiles available upon consultation)
- With one or two equipment rails as a universal fastening point for monitor holders, infusion holders, flow metres, examination lights etc.
- High-quality, extruded aluminium profile, natural anodized. Natural anodized front cover or RAL colours
- The system design enables flush installation of the elements for high and low voltage devices and communications technology from the GIRA 55 programme
The Q100 intensive is available in various designs and can be fitted with medical connection devices, consoles and accessories. The 1-bar or 2-bar cart on the positive-fitting adjustable device rail profile (25 x 10 mm) provide the highest-possible level of flexibility. The use of such a moveable cart is possible as the shallow nature of the central channel leaves plenty of space for the medical gas connection plugs or accessories mounted to the central equipment rails.
See right-hand column for designs and type structure